New Spring Hours at Mt. Bachelor
Mt. Bachelor begins its Spring hours on Monday, 4/18/16.
With over 100″ of snow still sitting on Mt. Bachelor in Bend, Oregon – it’s not time to quit skiing or snowboarding yet!
Here’s the info on the spring operating schedule at Mt. Bachelor:
Beginning Monday, April 18 –
Lifts will operate from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. daily. Pine Marten and Skyliner lifts will operate every day and Summit will be open whenever the weather allows. Northwest Express is scheduled to operate through Sunday, May 8, 2016 allowing access to over 3,000 acres!
Only more-difficult and most-difficult terrain (blue and black runs) is lift-served; there is not any lift-served easy terrain (green runs) available.
The following service changes will also be in effect:
- Group ski or snowboard lessons will no longer be available. Private lessons can be arranged by advance appointment – call 800-829-2442 to schedule a lesson at least one day in advance. (Remember that there will not be any lift-served beginner terrain available.) Otter Mountain Childcare will be closed for the season.
- All Pine Marten Lodge restaurants will be closed for the season (restrooms will remain open).
- The Mt. Bachelor shuttle will be running on it’s spring schedule:
|DEPARTING BEND PARK & RIDE
|| DEPARTING MT. BACHELOR
|| 2:45 p.m.
|| 4:00 p.m.
- Parking will be available at West Village and at Skyliner/JRC. Sunrise Lodge and parking are closed.
- The Nordic Center will be open Wednesdays through Sundays from 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m, and spring pricing will be in effect for lift tickets at both the Nordic Center and Mt. Bachelor.
There are still a few more fun events scheduled before the season ends….go to mtbachelor.com for more information.
« Bend Spring Festival this weekend!
Copyright © BendOregon365.com